This project required the renovation of a historic building, originally constructed in 1916, that has been an auto retailing location since 1935. The existing seven-story with rooftop parking was extensively remodeled into a top-of-the-line Nissan Infiniti dealership. The interior of the facility was completely demolished and received all new finishes throughout. Features of the project include separate service drives for Nissan and Infiniti brands, a 4,000 square foot parts department, 22 services bays with 15 lifts, 6 detail bays, 8 service advisor stations, parking for 425 vehicles, and 9 electric charging stations.
The exterior was also rejuvenated with the installation of new windows, a new exterior finish, and custom signage.